Alohaaaaaa :D :D :D

Okaaaay so say welcome to this new blogger.
Actually I have some (empty) blogs.. but I hate to recycle old-dull-things so I decided to make a brand new blog here. HAHHAHAHA. Thanks to Desrainy Inhardini with her www.decemberain.co.cc because it makes me jealous and want to have a blog.
If you wonder what "luzeagua" might mean, let me tell you what it literally mean and what it meant to me. LUZ means LIGHT. E means AND. AGUA means WATER. I pick the word LIGHT from my name : Cahyaningwidi, as most of Indonesian know, Cahya is light. I pick the word WATER because I simply love water and I  learn about Ocean in the university. So those words mean a lot to me hehehehe.
HEMMM I THINK MY INTRODUCTION IS NOT INTRODUCING AT ALL SO I'LL END IT UP SOON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
But stay update (who wants too? :-/ hehehe) and dive deeper into me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beasiswa LPDP #5 - Persiapan Keberangkatan (PK)

Terima Kasih Tuhan

Surat 1