Dad, please?

Jason Mraz will have a concert on June 22nd 2012 at Jakarta.

When I read this I was just like oh no no no no I should go I should go I should go. Daddy looked at me curiously as I started to rock like baby on my chair.

Dad : What?
Me : It's Jason Mraz.
Dad : *had a Jason-Mraz-who expression* And then?
Me : Yeaaa he has a concert on June 22nd. And I really really wanna see it.
Dad : Just go then. We're in Jakarta in that week I supposed. Oh no. We're not. We'll be there on June 25th.
Me : *check the ticket price* NOOOOO. I can't afford to buy ittttt.
Dad : Why?
Me : It's a bit more expensive than when it was in Bali.
Dad : How much?
Me : The cheapest one is 420, and his last concert in Bali was just 300.
Dad : Well..they pay more on security in Jakarta.
Me : Ha?
Dad : You know, Jakarta is a huge city and one of the most insecure city..so..yea.
Me : Actually, I don't really care. All I care is.. *i really want to say: buy me the ticket Dad, like pleasepleasepleaseplease but then Dad left*

But then I think over again...if I can buy A ticket, then I'll come over ALONE just like a LONELY girl? NO I'm not going that way.
Crap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beasiswa LPDP #5 - Persiapan Keberangkatan (PK)

Terima Kasih Tuhan

Surat 1