Frohe Neujahr!!!!!

T'rima kasih atas anug'rahMu, setahun t'lah berlalu
Ku memuji, ku bersyukur, memuliakan namaMu
Allah Bapa, Putra, Roh Kudus, t'rima kasih...

2011 2012!!!!

A year has been gone, a new year is waiting in line to be through :')
Thank God for that amazing year...with those learnings, those friends, those experiences, those feelings, those EVERYTHING that made 2011 feels like a year.

2nd and 3rd term of my college life took place in 2011, and those terms fled away just in a blink. I didn't even have time to take a deep breath or absorb enough learnings in my classes. I'm quite happy, though. 3rd term really taught me to be tough...wish I'm now better than before.

And friends. I didn't have any open problem with anybody, not this year O:-)
But yes, friendships made, friendships sprawled, but man, that's life! Still gotta good relationships with auld friends faraway, good friendship with classmates, good friendship with new ones, good friendships with seniors, juniors. Great year, wasn't it? ;)

And remember about MDC! I don't wanna talk too much on it. But they gave me such experiences...both good and bad, and I'm learning =)

Overall I feel constantly down this year...I'm an academic-centris person, and this year my academic performance wasn't good enough for me, but that's ok, I can't always be on top, right? :D
Besides, it was all my mistake so I don't regret it too much...
One thing lost in this year in feelings is love *ooopppssss* and I got to listen to a looong speech about having love. I'm happy though =D

So the conclusion of my review of this year is : 



It's time for plans for this year. People say this year we'll gonna meet the end of the world but hell I don't care! My 2012 resolutions are simple I think...I won't make any resolution not suitable for me, or such impossible silly think like scoring 4 this term. This is my list.
  1. having a me-and-God time every single day, from the 1st day to the 366th day
  2. be a better daughter, a better sister, a part of my family again
  3. score better in exams, and make it possible for me to have cum laude report
  4. befriend more people, and be-a-good-friend old ones
  5. give Garyl more touch
  6. start to work on my final project (yeah yeah yeah I know I'm still on 3rd term, but an early preparation is NOT a bad thing to do, right?)
  7. read more books, for I did read so little books for a year last year
  8. be healthier, have proper meal in proper time (not once-a-two-days like I had many times last year :p), and swim once a week like I used to in 1st term
  9. last (and least), lover. (I don't really put it on my list, but I won't lose anything if I succeed, neither if I failed :p)
Then let's pray together that Indonesia can be a better place to live : safer, healthier, richer. And let's also pray that this world can cope it's problem and not give us any calamity. Amen.

For every end is a beginning for something new, be prepared, be thankful, be happy..
God bless us this year, and once again FROHE NEUJAHR!!!!!






p.s.
Garyl is a guitar
Frohe Neujahr means happy new year in Deutsch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beasiswa LPDP #5 - Persiapan Keberangkatan (PK)

Terima Kasih Tuhan

Surat 1