Gaijin

Gaijin (外人[ɡaidʑiɴ]) is a Japanese word meaning "non-Japanese", or "alien". This word is a short form of gaikokujin (外国人), which literally means "person (or people) from outside of the country". The word is composed of two kanjigai (), meaning "outside"; and jin (), meaning "person". Thus, the word technically means "outsider".
--taken from Wikipedia.


Somehow, in every communities I'm in, I always feel like an outsider. Maybe it's because of my own fault. I'm physically not fit...I'm tall and fat, thus makes me scary. I'm mentally not fit...I always be a brave girl, too much bravery for a girl. I'm boyish. I know what I need, I know what I want, and I can make pathways there. I'm helpful. On the badside, I'm sooo bad tempered. A single thing can provoke me and put me in anger, and the fire then will burn everything around. Those things make me weird, make me feel like a gaijin, an outsider...


I someties feel like I'm unloved... I don't deserve love from my communitites, that what makes me become an outsider. I hate it, just I don't know how to be an insider...
I can't no more believe in solidarity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beasiswa LPDP #5 - Persiapan Keberangkatan (PK)

Terima Kasih Tuhan

Surat 1