Chocolate

I always am fond of chocolate. I love chocolate.

Ever since I got to The Netherlands, chocolate is a staple member of my cupboard. Chocolate blocks, small packaged chocolates, chocolate powder, chocolate rice, chocolate milk...you name it.

Anyway, 3 months of eating chocolate (and chocolate cake as dinner) on daily basis has taken its toll: I gained so much weight.

YEP.

Lesson learned from the last trimester of 2016 is: do not make chocolate your staple dish. Just don't.

Second is..do not let your bestfriends know your love of chocolate. They will feed you chocolate. Seriously.

I don't have that many close friends here in Delft, but each but one already gave me chocolate. Over the Christmas break I received 3 packages of various chocolate. Nice chocolates too...

There goes my resolution to cut down chocolate off my life this year.


written while the said item is munched rather happily,
January 4th

Aida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beasiswa LPDP #5 - Persiapan Keberangkatan (PK)

Terima Kasih Tuhan

Surat 1